The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Waris Consulting and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Waris Consulting. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Waris Consulting takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘Waris Consulting’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Whilst we endeavour to provide documentation and training which complies with the contemporary legislative requirements, unless explicitly specified, we do not warranty the legal validity of the contents of any documents indefinitely. However, we do guarantee that any documentation compiled by us will be accurate, or we shall have no reason for it to be otherwise, at the time of its provision.
Guidance documents –
Method Statement –
Permit to work –
H&S Audit –
Limitation of Services
Unless otherwise agreed, travel/accommodation costs are not included for audits.
Unless otherwise agreed, travel/accommodation costs are not included for training.
Prices quoted for documents will in most cases be in template format, with the exception of Gold and Platinum members who are entitled to receive documents with their logos and company details on should they so wish.
All documentation will either be sent as email attachments, or a link will be provided where the customer is to download the relevant document from. Gold & Platinum members may request a CD free of cost with their requested documents. We may provide hard copies for Gold & Platinum members.
Audits of business sites are restricted to 1 site per business in UK mainland, unless pre-
Though we endeavour to respond to queries within 7 working days, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the subscription of membership packages or advice services.
PAT Testing services may incur additional travel costs depending on your location. Please contact us to confirm.
All work undertaken as part of a contracted service shall be bound by our terms of consultancy services. Click here to download our terms of consultancy services.
Membership packages require a minimum term as agreed with Waris Consulting.